Last Updated: [October 17, 2023]
Information We Collect
When you visit our website and use our services, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Your name
- Contact information, including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We may also collect non-personal information such as browser type, version, language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the site, page access times, and referring website address. This information is used solely to gauge visitor traffic trends and deliver personalized content to you while you are on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our website or services.
- Sending periodic promotional emails about new services, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- Customizing the website according to your interests.
- Responding to your inquiries or concerns.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you want to avoid the information used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally required.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Los Alto Psychotherapy complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain information about our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information over the past 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you, subject to certain exceptions. To exercise your rights, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will verify your request by asking you to provide certain information, such as your name and email address. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
881 Fremont Ave Suite B8
Los Altos, CA 94024